Based on responses collected from over 400 sales and marketing professionals in the U.S., the 2016 MarTech Data Report is the first annual report focused on sales/marketing ops and demand gen data management from Openprise.
You’ll want to read this guide for insights on how other organizations manage their marketing data. By seeing the industry averages, you’ll find out how your marketing team stacks against other marketing organizations as far as marketing automation and analytics are concerned. Moreover, you’ll see the common plateaus that prevent many marketing teams from fully implementing advanced marketing concepts.
This new 15-page report reveals:
- The biggest data issues sales and marketing professionals face
- The marketing automation market adoption rate and usage level
- Practices and sentiments on lead scoring
- Marketing Technology hiring forecast for the next twelve months
- 2016 MarTech priorities and challenges – and how to overcome them
Get the full report now to learn more.